Tired of the city? and the holidays and dolce fare niente are so far away? This is a couple of tricks for a morning when you just wish you woke up on a desert island...
1. get a pair of cool sunglasses, even the fact of putting them on every morning will cheer you up!
2. remember how we used to put lemon juice in our hair to make it lighter? you can still do it! take this creme au citron, it will wash your hair, detangle it, moisturise it and can even make it a little lighter! (well, at least when it comes to blondes...)
3. it's all about le parfum! want to imagine yourself on white tropical beaches surrounded with palms an all that jazz? brush your hair with this and it will immediately smell of coconuts!
4. oh, you prefer amalfi coast? then get your hands on fico di amalfi, it smell exactly like Mediterranean fig gardens!
5. want to be a bronze goddess? but can not stand the fake tan smell, right? St tropez just launched a self tanner which needs to sit on your skin for about 1 hour (no more nights smelling like a cookie!) and then you wash it all off, the smell included! I still need to try this one out, but I love the idea!